We might say that our specialty is right here. This '78 Shovelhead was transformed from a washed-up bagger to a beautiful tribute to the early chopper era, but with all the modern amenities.
The Harley frame went under the watchful knife of Rullo Custom Cycles and a rigid section was carefully TIG welded. Along with the frame mods a fully shaved and polished Narrow-Glide front end was used to give this beauty the stance we desired.
The following parts were made in-house at Rullo Custom Cycles:
- High upsweep exhaust
- Semi-polished stainless steel T-Bars
- Semi-polished stainless steel high-mid foot controls
- Semi-polished stainless steel classic sissy bar
- 2.8 gallon Rullo Frisco Gas Tank
- Semi-polished stainless steel license plate/taillight bracket
- Semi-polished stainless fender mounts and steering stop
- Brake caliper mounts
- Semi-polished stainless steel top motor mount with key switch
- Seat pan and clamp-on back rest
We had Haifley Bros cover the seat and custom sissy bar pad. As always they did a phenomenal job making the seat look 100% professional and with the turn-around time that they let us know upfront.
Some of the modern amenities are the 4 piston calipers, 11.5" rotors, Softail style starter setup for a 4 speed, among others. This bike stops great and starts perfectly every time.
Our intention with this build was to keep a "less is more" mentality, and let the craftsmanship speak for itself. For this reason we went with a classy gloss black paint job that really contrasts well with the shiny parts.